What good is being cool if you can't wear a sombrero? --Hobbes (Calvin & Hobbes)
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Day 8: birthdays
I'm not always thrilled with the number but I'm thankful to have celebrated 37 healthy birthdays. It is hard to say the age--I definitely don't feel like I should be closer to 40 than 20 (or even 30) but there you go. Life is good and I've been blessed each year.
Here are the tales of a school librarian, her husband, the cat, and the assorted characters that come with having a family and in-laws. We've embarked on the crazy new adventure of parenthood with a little one born 2/27/10. I'm a Texan who moved to New Mexico eleven years ago because I really liked that boy. There's no place like home but there is some great weather and green chile here.
This blog is mine all mine. My thoughts, my pictures, my stuff. Don't copy it. Don't use it unless you ask. Any questions on copyright? Check out this site for the answers.
No comments:
Post a Comment