Monday, November 14, 2011
Day 14: together time
Today's gratitude moment is for those moments that we are able to spent with each other. Those little times that make a nothing-special day a little special. Make a good day turn into a great one and a make a bad one better. It can be the time in the evening when the three of us are playing together before bed or the chance for Paul and me to visit after Henry has gone to bed. Maybe it is enjoying our Saturday morning burritos. Tonight, Paul was going to play pool early and wouldn't make it home for dinner. I had a couple of errands to run after getting Henry and Paul asked if we could come up to visit afterward and maybe early dinner. We were the only people at the restaurant and it was a nice way to spend a little time together. We all three left, smiling, cheerful, and thankful for that time together. I love my little family. I love my little life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment