Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 20: security

I hate hearing the phrase "in this economy."  I do realize that it is tough times for many, either through their own making or as a result of the economy.  We thankfully have not been directly affected but "this economy" definitely touches our lives and our thoughts.  Paul is always worried about contracts and money.  While no job is completely secure, there is less likelihood that I will be without a job. :knock wood:  Through careful spending and living within our means, we have a comfortable savings.   We have our health, family, friends.  All those things that make me able to sleep without worry about the next meal or concern about bills being paid.  And so tonight, I am thankful for security.

3 comments:

Joe F. said...

I wish your approach to life would be practiced by all. Unfortunately, most people are not that disciplined. It support los angeles based problems where families spend more than they earn.

Fredrick Russell said...

Rightly said that It is the tough time for our economy condition and we should save the money and cut our spending as much as we can do. It's very inspiration post. Thanks for your great inputs.
________________________________

tech support orange county

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.