It's 10:25 p.m.
I actually had a topic I was going to post about today. I didn't want to use work time to do it. When I got home, I decided I should be good and go to the gym before my meeting this evening. The meeting started at 6:00 and ran long. I didn't get home until almost 9:30. Then I decided to spend what time I had left in the evening visiting with Paul.
I decided this would work for my post today. It was a good day. A long day but a good day. Nothing exceptional happened to make it necessarily a memorable day. Just a day that will blend in with many others that thankfully ends with a smile and a goodnight kiss.
recent pins – my overambitious craft life
3 days ago
3 comments:
I thought (hope) you might laugh at this:
I just got a Google search for "stripper Carrie at TD's show club" on my petroglyph blog.
And it's all your fault...
hahahahahaha!
Cracked me up!
:)
LOL!
I'll take the blame for the Carrie part but the rest of that is all on you. :)
Well... I have heard that many teachers were taking on second jobs... ;)
You just would not believe the Google hits I get. But then, all you have to do is look down the sidebar at my crazy tags and, well, that pretty much sums it up.
It sure was a funny thought!
Post a Comment