Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 14: Don't Wanna

Today is the first day that I've honestly just not wanted to write anything. Not just a what-am-I-going-to-write? feeling but a I-don't-wanna-do-it feeling.

My name was drawn for this bag (mine is pale pink) in the raffle held at the Junior League holiday fair this weekend. Apparently it was quite the coup as many women were vying for it. I honestly don't know what the fuss is about as I don't know the brand. But among the JLA women, it is a big deal. So by association with this purse, I am a big deal. Or something like that.

And that's all I've got today.

4 comments:

Patsy said...

That is a cute purse. The style fits you, not sure about the color. Amy might love it though. :)
And isn't it nice to have a big deal something?

melsmu97 said...

Cute bag! (I'm not familiar with the brand either, but I like it)

amanew said...

Way too cute. I would totally carry that purse and so would Abigail. Very cute

Carrie said...

I really the bag--it's the size purse I like, it's got the necessary nooks and crannies and I even like the color (I've started to embrace my pink side). I wish it had shoulder straps rather than the short handles but I'll manage.

Melissa, I was hoping you'd know about this brand. It was a toss-up between you and my friend Beth as to someone I thought would be able to tell me why these are so cool. :)