Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day 17: Wish List

a needed accessory for my kitchen

it even says it's a kitchen's most essential item

and this so I'll know what to do with that most essential item

perhaps not quite haute cuisine but entertaining

this book or this cookbook or this one

we're needing a new one anyway

I need a new Thinking Chair since the cat claimed the other

I will not promise to share

OK, I might share some of these

just something fun

probably less annoying than our made-up travel games

my earlobes need pampering

because someone will eventually get the hint

I didn't get him last year either

or him

this might survive in NM

I just think this is pretty

It will fit in my dining room. I measured.

for the guest room

my thoughts exactly

4 comments:

The Byrd said...

I love the unattended children sign! Great wish list. I hope your earlobes get that pampering they are looking for!!!!!

Melissa said...

We got Isabella the yodeling goat last year. She thinks it is hilarious, and so does Georgia Rae.

Loni said...

I love looking at your list because you always come up with the coolest things from the coolest websites. You have more surfing time on your hands than I do...that's really why you became a librarian, isn't it? :)

Carrie said...

Yes. I became a librarian so I could play on the Internet. :) I'm sure that what some of my coworkers think I do all day.

Actually, I found most of the stuff in the multitude of catalogs that come to the house this time of year or all the emails you get from different places after you shop online. I'm such a catalog junkie--I look through all of them in search of the perfect gift for me and for everyone else. Now is when I really wish I had an unlimited budget for gifts--I'd love to be able to buy lots of cool things for everyone.