We've started Secret Pals at work. I have the master list of who has who, although another coworker helped me draw names so I don't know who my Secret Pal is. I could figure it out easily and on one hand, I'm tempted but the other hand, it's more fun when it's a secret. I tucked the list away in a stack of other papers on my desk to resist looking at it.
That's pretty much it. Here's a recent picture of Paul playing Guitar Hero III on the Wii. It's utterly addictive to play. He's giving me his best "guitar face" in this picture. Because, as discussed earlier, he can't just have a picture taken.

Tomorrow (hopefully): My annual Christmas wish list

Tomorrow (hopefully): My annual Christmas wish list
2 comments:
O Guitar Hero 3!
How we love you in this house too. It's a shame I can't get past easy, while the boy is already on expert!
Paul and I have a different philosophy on video games. I'm all about just enjoying it and kicking around on the easy level. He's out for world domination via the expert level. Paul doesn't understand why I don't keep trying harder songs.
Post a Comment