(And I think I fixed it so the link to the site works. I might write genius stuff but the formatting stuff gets me.)
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What good is being cool if you can't wear a sombrero? --Hobbes (Calvin & Hobbes)
3 comments:
I tried to link to it but it said error. This is just as well because I fear that the outcome would not be pretty.
like duh like did you like not know or like why were you like surprised like we all like knew
That's hard to do. Gloat. I was just proud of being Post Grad. I figured I'd end up in lower elementry --- been there a long time. :)
When I read some of my papers from college, I swear my brain has slowly been leached because I'm around middle school students all the time. If nothing else, my writing was much more academic. Now it's more train-of-thought but the $2 words I throw in must help. :)
Post a Comment