1. Book hotel room for 12 days in Hawaii next July
2. Book airfare for trip to Jamaica next September
Both of these trips are over seven months away but there is something terribly satisfying about making these reservations while wearing a turtleneck sweater and heavy socks. Just knowing that I'll eventually be warm again makes me happy.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't know y'all were going to Hawaii... sounds fun! Jamaica and Hawaii in one year. Buy sunscreen!
The conference Paul attends each year is being held in Hawaii this year. We don't know if I'll be going for the full time or just part of it--haven't gotten that far. We just needed to make the hotel reservations now.
I'll definitely be investing in vats of sunscreen next summer. And I'm already thinking I need to up the time at the gym since I will most likely be required to wear a swimsuit at some point next year. I think it's unavoidable when you're on vacation at a beach for 2 weeks.
Post a Comment