I finished my Christmas shopping yesterday--at least, I'm as done as I'm going to be. If I haven't gotten it, I'm not getting it as we are soon off to Texas to see much of my family.The car is loaded with boxes of presents, suitcases, games, books, food. We'll only be gone on this trip for three days but it looks like we could survive for weeks out of the back of the Subaru. The next 10 days will be filled with travel and family and more travel and family. . We'll be home for three days before we're (hopefully) off to Kansas to see Paul's family. In between, we'll be meeting up with friends who are in town visiting family. The holidays are always so hectic and busy with the travel but I'm so thankful for the chance to see our grandparents, other family, and friends. I hope everyone has a peaceful, happy Christmas filled with too much family, happy surprises, and lots of love.
No comments:
Post a Comment