
more animals
Pretty much sums up how about this aging thing. When the heck did I become 34? That's like mid-30's which is like almost 40 which is like really old. I remember my mom being 34 and she was old then. Of course, I was 8 so my vantage point might have been slightly skewed by the fact that my own age was not yet in double digits. Yikes. How long ago those days now seem. . .
The best birthday present today will be a Texas Tech win against Oklahoma State but I will not refuse diamonds, a new car, cashmere, or anything else my adoring family and friends would like to thrust upon me. Simple well wishes are also much appreciated.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday. 34?? Yikes! When did my little neices get to be grown up ladies?
Happy birthday, sis.
Happy Birthday Carrie! Hope the upcoming year is your best one yet.
Happy Birthday!
LSU just lost to Alabama. I was so hoping for an upset. Now let's beat those hay waving cowboys!!!
And Tech did give you that birthday present. Did anyone else come across with those diamonds, chasmere etc? What a rotten family and group of friends you have 0h0h0h0h I'm the mother :) :)
Post a Comment