Day 1: Who are you people and why are you touching my stuff?
Day 2: Hey, that's my stuff! OK. But that's still my stuff.
Day 3: Fine. You can use my stuff.
Day 4 (or whenever visitors leave): Hey. Where is everybody?
It was nice to have everyone at the house. It's always hectic while they're here and a little quiet when they leave. I'll eventually get the pictures downloaded. Mostly, I've just been wading through laundry and straightening up the house. And doing this:
Playing Guitar Hero. I hadn't yet changed from my church clothes before I felt the need to rock. Paul liked that I had put on my striped slippers after taking off my shoes, though. He said it completed the rock star look.
Playing Guitar Hero. I hadn't yet changed from my church clothes before I felt the need to rock. Paul liked that I had put on my striped slippers after taking off my shoes, though. He said it completed the rock star look.
5 comments:
I like the look too. I would never have put the stripe slippers with it, but some how you pull it off.
That dress does look good. :)
I like the striped slippers... Paul is right. It completes the look.
The toddler reference made me laugh! That's funny. I LOVE your look with the slippers. Rock on.
I just tagged you in Tag Your It.
Check it out here
I am so liking the slippers and am glad to know that I am not the only one who LOVES Guitar Hero. Craig and I secretly are asking Santa to bring us one for Christmas. Gracie is probably too young to rock out and make rock star status.
I too think that the toddler thing is the truth. I think that in some ways I am the exact same way.
Post a Comment