December is less than two weeks away and I'm just not ready for it. I'm not in the mood for the holidays. I've started a smidgen of shopping--in other years, I'm done by now with things already wrapped. Usually, I've scanned all the catalogs and emails I receive and I've got a whole host of items on my wish list (which is part entertainment and part true wish list). This year, I just can't find the motivation. Perhaps it's the dismal reports on the news every night. Perhaps it's the weather. I dunno. I'm working on it though.
Perhaps we can start with an old stand-by. Maybe that will get me in the mood.
I don't know if these are necessary but they look useful.
Paul claims we don't have any room in our kitchen but I can find room for these.
If the goat doesn't get him, this will definitely drive Paul crazy.
I would like this in the guest room which is my totally girly room in the house. Sorry male houseguests.
I love accessories like this, or this, or even this.
I think this little stool would be a nice replacement for the paint-splatter thing we use now.
For all the weekend jaunts we take. Whenever we actually get to jaunt.
And I love the sparkly look of all of this.
This would be a good read. This would too. This I could use next week.
These would be useful with the above gifts.
This makes me smile.
Practical (and decorative, in a way)
We might be fighting over lounging time (although after the past month, I'll give Paul all the time he wants).
Or heck, why not this. Who needs any backyard?
Speaking of Paul, he'd probably like this, or this, and most likely this.
A few ideas for those in the gift-giving circle. I never think I'm hard to shop for but then again, I know what I like (quirky, off-beat, vintage, shiny, sparkly).
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment