Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 28: The final stretch

We still have a full house of family and one more day to entertain them.  This is the first chance I've had to get on the computer.  There might have been a few others but it never seems like a good time (plus, I'd have to boot someone from the laptop to get to it).  

I'm glad I thought to get the guest passes to the gym as the swimming pool seemed to be a big hit.  I think we're going to head out to do a little shopping tomorrow.  Maybe head to the pool again.  Watch a little college football and whatever random choices for shows my dad decides to watch.  Try not to trip over each other in my living room that I will always wish was a little bigger.  Enjoy the last day together until we're all together again in a few more weeks.

And for absolutely no reason other than it was mentioned a few weeks ago, here is a-ha's Take on Me video in all it's 80's spectacularness.

No comments: