Tomorrow, it's off to the airport for Mom and Dad's very early flight and then to church later in the morning. Not sure when Amy and her family are leaving yet. If it's in the morning (which I think they are planning to do), I might start getting out the Christmas decorations. Or I might just collapse on my couch.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Day 29: Very very late
I really am writing this at 11:30. It's about the first time I've had a chance to just sit and play on the computer. We went swimming with the kids again this morning. I'm definitely going to try to get free guest passes any time they visit, although I don't think it's much to pay for a visitor. Either way, it would be worth it since both of the kids seemed to have a great time (as did Amy and I). Mom, Amy, and I were planning on going shopping this afternoon and Abigail asked to tag along. We told her that it might be boring for little girls but she could come with us. Abigail did a great job--she got a little antsy at Old Navy to go look at her sized clothes but other than that, she was a good camper. She was even complimented on her good behavior and fun personality at a little gift shop we stopped in as I was needing to pick up a couple of presents. While we were at Old Navy, she put on a little blazer and just absolutely didn't want to take it off. It was about $10 and so Mom bought it for her. Abigail told me I needed to call her "Professional Abigail" (which sounds more like "Frofressional Abigail" when she was wearing her professional jacket. She cheerfully explained to the two ladies at the shop that this was her professional jacket when the commented that it looked very nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'd vote for collapsing on the couch. Christmas decorations can wait. Sounds like you had a wonderful, fun-filled time with your family.
Thanks again for the wonderful time. Next time I'm bringing my swim suit. I may just store it in the suitcase so I will have it.
Busy week ahead, no time to rest.:(
Post a Comment