Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 19: Tired but someone else is even more tired

I'm a bit of an insomniac when Paul is out of town or when he is working late. Even when he's at home working or just up late, I always feel the need to "hang" with him. It makes no sense--I have to be to work by 7:45 so he's rolling out of bed about the time I'm leaving.

But here I sit at 11:00, needing to go to bed but writing on the computer with a cat competing for lap space. So, while my tired is self-induced, Paul's is the result of too much work and not enough time. Paul has been at work until 2:00 a.m. the past two days and he had to leave by 7:00 this morning to head up to the base. Hopefully he won't be as late tonight since he's supposed to be at the base and testing by 7:00. He's still not home. Silly boy has fashioned what he's calling a "hobo bed" in a spare office--he took all the foam out of the packing crates they use when they're flying and is stretching out on that on the floor as time permits. He claims it is quite comfy. I like he's delusional from the lack of sleep. He's got one more trip in early December but doesn't have to do much for it. Hopefully things will calm down after that.

That's it. I've got to call it a night.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

I so hope he can slow down some. All work is not good, but then no work isn't good either.

Have a good day.