Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 18: Nothing today

Just had a day at work--nothing good, nothing bad. Just busy enough to stay busy but not so swamped that I couldn't complete a few other little tasks. We'll start Secret Pals tomorrow. I need to remember how we did it last year so that the other lady and I assigning names didn't know who had us. . . .

Paul got home about 2:00 this morning and is going to have another late night tonight. Unfortunately, the cat isn't much of a conversationalist. I think I'll finally watch some of my Netflix movies that have been sitting next to the television since school started. Yeah. They make money off of us.

1 comment:

Patsy said...

And that is why we finally just cancelled. We actually had a movie for 4 months --- I decided to drop to just one movie a month and kept that movie for an additional 2 months. That was one expensive movie --- and I don't think we ever did watch it. :(