Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 13: A Bad Night

I think the stress of yesterday and the weekend caught up with me at about 2:00 this morning. That's when I woke up having an anxiety attack--heart-racing, short of breath. I laid in bed doing yoga breath for about 45 minutes when my stomach decided to act up. Nothing like an anxiety attack and a wonky stomach to make for a good night. Thankfully, during all my up and down, I was able to not wake Paul up until I got up about 5:15 to put in a sub request. I probably could have gone to work today but less than three hours of sleep wouldn't have made for a good day.

The neighborhood is back to normal this morning, aside from the neighbor's car still in our driveway. The pickup driven by the man at the house in question last night isn't there this morning. As Paul and I were saying, we don't know anything new and we only know one thing for certain. There was nothing on the news this morning and I haven't yet seen a paper to see if anything was in there. Surely if the paper can report on two students at my school imbibing a bit (really, it did as if this is a totally unusual situation at any secondary school in APS), it will have a blurb on this.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope you can relax today and feel back to normal. Take it easy.

Patsy said...

Oh, Carrie, I just read both blogs. Wow, is about all I've got. I'm totally at a loss for words.

So I'm calling.

Donna said...

(((hugs))) sis.

Ida said...

Leave to your Mom to call when she is at a loss for words... ;)

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

{{BIG HUG}}

Loni said...

{{{Carrie}}} I am sorry that all of this has you so shaken and sleepless.

Try to relax today. Go shopping, read a book, try to escape for a while.

Loni said...

{{{Carrie}}} I am sorry that all of this has you so shaken and sleepless.

Try to relax today. Go shopping, read a book, try to escape for a while.