Texas Tech plays Texas tonight. We don't care that we are going to be in Seattle--Paul already said we would get food and sit in the hotel room watching the game and we've already plotted where to get our take-out. We could just watch all the ESPN College Gameday there as well since they are broadcasting from the Engineering Key on Tech campus. I wish we could be in Lubbock this weekend! I'm sure the air is absolutely electric. Even if we weren't at the game, it would be crazy to watch it in town with all the other Tech fans having fun alongside you (hopefully having fun; this does have the potential to be disastrous). I love that my school is doing so well this year, even if it is a fluke thing. The story about the kicker just adds to the excitement. I also love this commentary from the Pitt newspaper--our coach is crazy enough to do a "guess the number" game with extra credit given for pirate gear.
And if the above reading doesn't suit your fancy, here is a funny article Paul send to me.
1 comment:
Enjoy the game from a distance. It should be exciting. We will be watching too. Of course we have the TV on watching the hype -- Lubbock is wired --
I'll call soon. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving already. :)
Post a Comment