This came my way via email probably four years ago. I know I was still in the old library when I got it and I wasn't surrounded by boxes so was at least 2004-05 (started as librarian in 03-04. Half of 05-06 was spent boxed up in old library and then in the portable; 06-07 was in the portable and then in new space). Anywho, yesterday, Donna's post on her site included a couple of funny videos and we started talking about this one. So I found the CD of documents and other "important" stuff I burned when I got my new work computer to see if I still had it.
Hooray for thinking this was "important"! The hippo's expressions are priceless.
And a late update because in the email today from a friend, a longer verson. Thank you, friend! :)
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yep, still just as funny!! LOL
That is so cute and fun!
I couldn't remember what happened until I hit play. Then I just had to LOL. It is definitely *important stuff*. :)
Post a Comment