Amy, seeming pleased with her new portrait of Paul and me:
Amy, reading the new Christmas book to Benjamin. I think this is about as far as you got because Abigail had already wandered off and Benjamin wasn't too far behind her. But still, you look quite pleasant.
For Mom. I'm not sure why Paul couldn't get a picture of you smiling but I believe you were smiling when you opened this up. Or confused. We can't tell since we can only see your forehead. But your eyes are open.
Oh, not only were in you the kitchen, Mom, you were smiling while in there. And we managed to get the back of Donna's head but she is standing beside me so I do have that elusive shot of us together.
I was trying to just sit and look pleasant while we were in Kansas. I'm not sure how Paul does it but I do believe this look is hereditary.
5 comments:
I love the pictures.... I have only one question about that last picture, who has his back to the camera and what is he doing?
Oh, and the reason I am rarely in pictures is by design. I learned a long time ago that if you're taking pictures, you're rarely in them!!
That would be Roger. We're at Owen's apt. in Wamego and I have no idea why Paul took a picture of his dad's back or what Roger was doing. I was putting lotion on my hands and trying to look pleasant.
Thank you for the better pictures. I do have to say though I tried making that face again and I am not able so I think that there was some photoshopping going on.
No Photoshopping or I wouldn't look like that in the last picture! :)
Thanks -- those are better. I guess I should send you one that Granddaddy took of me with my cameria. It is acturally a good picture.
Post a Comment