Thursday, January 31, 2008

Paul drops in

Last night, in between my blog rant and generally crabby behavior around the house, my friend Devlyn and I were on the phone discussing some Junior League business. Paul was sitting in the living room with me, playing on his DS and apparently half-listening to my end of the conversation. I was a little confused when he suggested I do a crossword puzzle or something because I kept saying "Bored, bored, bored."

Except I was saying "Board, Board, Board." As in Board of Directors and do we need to have the Board's approval for this.

He gets credit for trying.

Today's picture is courtesy of my mom, taken at my sister's house during Christmas.  Abigail is wearing the tutu we gave her that plays music (Swan Lake over and over and over) while you dance.  Paul is doing his best "Abigail" dance. And they're both enjoying themselves immensely.

2 comments:

Patsy said...

I'm a little behind on reading blogs (much less writing on mine) but we all have those *poor pitiful me* days. I've struggled with them the past few days too. Too many gray days in a row and the wind has decided to blow and, and, and. If you had called and we had gotten started we probably wouldn't have good for each other. Feel better soon --- spring is coming --- it gets closer each day.

Loni said...

I love Abigail's dress and face, and all that long girly hair. :)

Paul is an awesome Uncle.