A very Happy New Year to everyone who happens by this little place!
Paul and I, as usual, spent a quiet evening at home last night--watching an old movie and playing board games. We did make it to midnight but not too long after. I'm getting too old for that.
We had a good week of travel and visiting family. More on that later. In the meantime, I need to peel myself off the couch and the endless football games today and make a trip to the grocery store. We should at least have milk in the fridge to start the New Year off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy New Year!! We had a similarly quiet New Year's Eve, which was very enjoyable. Unfortunately we didn't make it til midnight, but that's okay. Happy 2008!
Happy New Year!
Does anyone go out anymore? Robert and I also spent the evening in. We did have a friend over who stayed until about 11:00 then decided he needed to go. We stayed up until 12:00 but were in bed by 12:15. :) Glad you are home safely. Have a great 2008
Post a Comment