Sadly, that is brand spanking new and even sadder still, I'm the one who bought it.
Paul is always saying he'd like a figurine of a gnome pushing a wheelbarrow. He's been saying this for years. My younger sister and I have both been on the lookout for one. Wandering through the drugstore earlier this week, I saw this. The frog just adds to the beauty since Paul also has a random collection of frog things. The gnome is now proudly displayed in his office space, where it will stay for years next to the Dogs Playing Poker poster I also bought him in a brain-dead moment.
The frog was simply an added bonus to the gnome pushing a wheelbarrow.
Do you remember about 4 years ago at Christmas when Amy painted the ceramic gnome for Paul? (It's in the guest room now.) The obsession with finding a gnome pushing a wheelbarrow started some time before that Christmas.
Here are the tales of a school librarian, her husband, the cat, and the assorted characters that come with having a family and in-laws. We've embarked on the crazy new adventure of parenthood with a little one born 2/27/10. I'm a Texan who moved to New Mexico eleven years ago because I really liked that boy. There's no place like home but there is some great weather and green chile here.
This blog is mine all mine. My thoughts, my pictures, my stuff. Don't copy it. Don't use it unless you ask. Any questions on copyright? Check out this site for the answers.
4 comments:
This looks like it has a story behind it...
like one of the "preloved treasures" that my own lovable GB is always proudly bringing home!
Sadly, that is brand spanking new and even sadder still, I'm the one who bought it.
Paul is always saying he'd like a figurine of a gnome pushing a wheelbarrow. He's been saying this for years. My younger sister and I have both been on the lookout for one. Wandering through the drugstore earlier this week, I saw this. The frog just adds to the beauty since Paul also has a random collection of frog things. The gnome is now proudly displayed in his office space, where it will stay for years next to the Dogs Playing Poker poster I also bought him in a brain-dead moment.
I wondered if you bought it because he loves the frog or the gnome...
The frog was simply an added bonus to the gnome pushing a wheelbarrow.
Do you remember about 4 years ago at Christmas when Amy painted the ceramic gnome for Paul? (It's in the guest room now.) The obsession with finding a gnome pushing a wheelbarrow started some time before that Christmas.
Post a Comment