Friday, January 27, 2006

Just makes my heart mushy

I know that goal #9 was to take more pictures of things other than the cat but how could I resist this shot? Look at how cute the Jubinator is here. Napping on the couch. Using a pillow like he's people.

In the time Before Paul, when it was just the cat and me, Jubjub would sleep on what is now Paul's side of the bed. There were many mornings when I would look over on that side of the bed to see Jub under the covers with his head on the pillow. Since we've been married, the cat has been relegated to the end of the bed. But when Paul is out of town, or just late getting to bed, I can still look over and see my furry little guy snuggled up with his head on the pillow. It's just one of those little things that reminds me that no matter what else is happening in the world, in my little nook of it, everything is OK.

2 comments:

telfair said...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with cat pictures!! I, for one, love them, because my own cats are left behind in the US, with my parents, and I miss them every day. Seeing other people's kitties makes me less homesick for my own.

And yours is a particularly handsome cat!

Donna said...

To be honest, I don't think you would be you if you didn't take pics of Jubby!