Friday, April 4, 2008

LOLWife iz in ur offis makin bad joks

Paul is out of town until Sunday afternoon. When he gets home, he'll find this in his office:
Ceiling cat is now watching over Paul.

I was working this during 7th period, much to the amusement of my two aides. I am most definitely not a visual-spatial learner--students frequently ask me to help them with origami in the library and all I can tell them is that I am the single worst origami folder they will ever find. This little project took me the better part of the 45-minute period. I couldn't figure out the ears for the life of me. But I did it and I'm quite proud of myself.

Paul might not be giggling when he finds it, but I most definitely will be.

I saw ceiling cat at suburban bliss and the template is at Tubbypaws.

3 comments:

Patsy said...

You know me, I had to make one too. I don't know where he'll end up. (Probably the trash in a few days, but I don't want to upset anyone who might think this is some sort of special tallis or something.) It took about 30 minutes, but I didn't glue him, I just used scotch tape so I didn't have wait time for glue to hold. :) Cute project.

amanew said...

Too cute. I would giggle.
:)

Donna said...

I can't wait to hear what the response is...