
The other ladies and I were really just trying to get free dessert at the restaurant last Friday. We ended up being charged for the cake but I got this great photo opportunity out of it so I think it's even. My parents came to Houston on Saturday so I was able to spend time with them and have a birthday dinner with them. And since I had a per diem for the conference, they didn't have to pay me and I sent them home with my leftovers. It was a big happy for everyone.
Today is birthday #32 and I've donned the birthday tiara to make sure everyone knows that it is my birthday. I am now off to find someone to change the flat tire I didn't realize I had this morning and drove all the way to work on. Gah! I feel so stupid when I do something like that. Hopefully no one can refuse a birthday girl wearing a tiara.
1 comment:
Happy Happy Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment