Wednesday, October 6, 2010
so Blogger went crazy
Thanks to my friend Ruta (hi, Ruta!), I was made aware that apparently Blogger thinks I have news. I have no news of any sort to announce so if you read the post "Week 23" and were thinking to yourself that, man, those babies would be close, take heart in knowing that there isn't a Baby #2 in the works. Not now perhaps not ever. I was reading old posts recently and I guess I hit something I shouldn't have. But um yeah. I am not 23 weeks pregnant. Holy cow, if I was, Henry and #2 would be less than 11 months apart. That would be impressive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I figured as much. I didn't think I was that much out of the loop!!
LOL! I read that and my first "huh?" moment was when you mentioned 2 shots...since it's only one now. Then I saw the 5 months pregnant thing and was like "WHAT!!" and I did the math. So I just figured you re-posted an old post since it was flu season, or that you forgot to post it way back when. Thanks for keeping us on our toes, though! :-)
Glad to be of service!! :-)
Post a Comment