Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One of the few commerials I won't let Paul fast forward through

This one and the one with Neil Patrick Harris. I have no idea what he's even selling in the commerical but I still loves me some Doogie.

This is what I imagine Paul and his friends were like as little guys. And probably what any little guy we might have will be like as well.


(I can't find a better version and the version I saw tonight had a different ending tag but it still had the redhead doing his thing.)

5 comments:

Patsy said...

Is the NPH commercial the one where he talks about having played a doctor? I love that one. :) I haven't seen the mastercad commercial. I'll have to start watching for it. Those boys are too cute. :)

Carrie said...

Yep, that's the one with NPH. Paul has to watch it and I have requested that he not roll his eyes every time either. :)

Michelle said...

Aww! Those boys are so cute!

Loni said...

I've never seen this one. It is really cute!

I saw NPH singing somewhere. He can really sing! Now I have to go try and find it for you.

SplineGuy said...

awesome...