When we started dating and up until a few years ago, I thought it would be funny to have a son named Peter so we could be Peter, Paul, and Carrie. Ha! Then I realized that Peter with our last name sounds a little dirty, especially when last name first. So no more Peter, Paul, and Carrie.
I am going to Seattle this afternoon. Paul is there because of work and he asked if I could come up there as well. We've gone to Seattle once before for the annual conference Paul attends and I really enjoyed it. It made me thankful for the funny inservice/parent conference/no students day today so that I was able to end the Book Fair on Thursday and leave this afternoon. It is going to be a short trip since I do know when we'll be back again (Sunday evening about 7:30).
recent pins – my overambitious craft life
3 days ago
4 comments:
OMG, Carrie, I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes...
OMG, Carrie, I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes...
With your last name, there is no good first name. Have fun in Seattle.
Well, I wouldn't say there are no good first names--just some that we will never be able to use without fear of our children hating us when they're older, such as Peter.
Post a Comment