Thursday, July 3, 2008

Home with an unwanted souvenir

We arrived home yesterday afternoon--tired, happy to have gone on vacation but happier at that moment to be standing in our living room. We've brought with us a lovely head cold/sinus thing I picked up in Dublin and generously shared with Paul. Thankfully, he didn't start feeling bad until Tuesday evening when we were waiting for the flight from Atlanta to Houston. At least he gets to feel bad at home and not while traisping through castles and churches and the picturesque English countryside.

Thankfully, we have no plans for the long weekend--just relax, recoup, finish up laundry, wade through pictures and treasures. A full recap and pictures to follow when my head is less cloudy.

2 comments:

Loni said...

Welcome Home!

I hope your sinuses recover quickly, cause I wanna hear stories and see pictures! And...cause I want you and Paul to feel better, of course! :)

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry you got sick - that's no fun when you're on vacation. I can't wait to see pictures! I bet you had a great time!