Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Remodel Day 2: Not Much

After all the excitement yesterday, today was pretty slow around these parts.

No stucco guys.

No countertop guys.

The contractor was able to do a few smaller things--get the plumbing ready, put the insulation and dry wall on the window holes, redo a wonky electrical box. He also ran errands to pick up paint and tile and was able to knock off a bit early which was great since today is his birthday (I didn't know or I would have gotten him a cupcake).

Tomorrow with either be super-busy if both countertop and stucco guys show up, moderately busy if one or the other show up, or we'll just be staring at drop clothes all day with nothing being accomplished. Here's hoping for super-busy.

In the name of staying out of the way, I spent the afternoon in the yard getting it cleaned up and ready for spring. I can't decide if my face is still red because I got hot or because I got a little sun. I'm saying overheated. Future diversionary tactics include a pedicure, possibly a nap, and catching up on the pile of Netflix movies I've acquired. Oh, and leaving town on Thursday evening.

No comments: