Friday, July 20, 2007

What I'm really looking forward to is the laundry when we get home

All of this:

has to fit in these:

while definitely leaving room for this:

Just in case there is any question:

I'm very good at packing. Which is good because I'm also very good at overpacking. I probably don't need three swimsuits, two coverups, 12 t-shirts, 5 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of capris, two skirts, 1 dress, and a sweater but it's all going in there. Along with four pairs of shoes. At least there is a good chance I'll wear that stuff. It's the gym clothes that I'm probably being the most optimistic about by including.

5 comments:

telfair said...

How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful, safe, relaxing trip. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

PS -- I'm weird -- I always love to do laundry when I get home from vacation...it makes me feel so much cleaner, after wearing the same things over and over.

Carrie said...

I like coming home from vacation and being back in my routine--having all my own stuff and the choice of whatever clothes I want to wear or food I want to eat.

Patsy said...

Did you check with the airline on weight restriction? I know they have them. Had to help B&D weigh their suitcases before they left Houston. Good luck packing and have fun on the trip. :)

Natalie said...

Have a wonderful trip! I'm always really excited to find out that I've forgotten something because it gives me a good excuse to have to go buy something!
We just got home and are in the process of doing laundry... all day... something like, I dunno, twenty loads (or so it felt.)

I hope you have lots of sun and fun!
The word verification is: uvput which I think is a reminder to put on that sunscreen!
:)

Megan said...

Have a great trip, Carrie!!