Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Step Two Three

Eons ago (or at least way back in December), Paul and I were at an auction and "won" a gift certificate for six dance lessons. I've been wanting to take dance lessons for a long while but Paul was rather relunctant about it. Actually, that's an understatement. Whatever is more than relunctant--that was Paul's position on learning to dance. I love to dance; Paul, not so much. He's afraid people are going to watch him. My take on that has always been that he's neither so good or so bad that people are going to watch him. He doesn't buy it. But he likes me an awful lot and so tonight, he is going to learn to dance.

3 comments:

Donna said...

He not only brings you shoes (that match your outfit even) when your toes get cold, but he learns to dance for you, too! Wow, I'd say that boy's a keeper!

(Total off topic, but my word verifcation is "holytc" for some reason, that struck me as funny.... like "holy TC, Batman, it's a word verification!")

Patsy said...

I'm so jealous! 1,2,3 dip. 1,2,3 turn. You rock, Paul.

Loni said...

Paul, you're making all the girls swoon. :)