I love this. The look on her face is fabulous! Now, where can I get that shirt? I love it! (Not only would I buy one for each of our boys but I would wear one, too!) Only ten more days of school!!! Did your principal get moved? Lots of educators are very upset about the changes. I had a heck of a time figuring out the information in the press release. I've been invited to one of those Conversations with the Superintendent meetings. Good timing; I have lots and lots of questions. I hope all is going well for you!
Here are the tales of a school librarian, her husband, the cat, and the assorted characters that come with having a family and in-laws. We've embarked on the crazy new adventure of parenthood with a little one born 2/27/10. I'm a Texan who moved to New Mexico eleven years ago because I really liked that boy. There's no place like home but there is some great weather and green chile here.
This blog is mine all mine. My thoughts, my pictures, my stuff. Don't copy it. Don't use it unless you ask. Any questions on copyright? Check out this site for the answers.
5 comments:
Okay, that's hilarious -- love the facial expression! Perfect!
I like that she's wearing a pink hairbow while doing the Gene Simmons tongue and devil horns. A girly rocker chick.
I love this. The look on her face is fabulous!
Now, where can I get that shirt? I love it! (Not only would I buy one for each of our boys but I would wear one, too!)
Only ten more days of school!!!
Did your principal get moved? Lots of educators are very upset about the changes. I had a heck of a time figuring out the information in the press release.
I've been invited to one of those Conversations with the Superintendent meetings. Good timing; I have lots and lots of questions.
I hope all is going well for you!
totally cute!!!
That is sooooo cute! Took me a second- know how to read- just about to learn how to process!
Post a Comment