Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Married a Good Guy

It's cooler today than I'd expected when I got dressed. Paul brought me a new pair of shoes this morning after I'd gotten to school because my toes were cold in the sandals I'd originally worn. And he made sure the shoes he brought me would match my outfit.

I love that boy.

5 comments:

telfair said...

Aw...what a sweetheart!

Melissa said...

Holy cow! Shoe delivery and they matched too? That Paul is definitely a keeper!

Natalie said...

Holy cow is right! Shoes are very difficult to buy for another person but, my goodness, they even matched your outfit?
I think I love that boy, too.
;)

Patsy said...

AHHHH, one good thing does make up for so many not so good things doesn't it. Yeah, Paul, way to go! Love you kids.

Loni said...

Yes. You married a very good guy. :)