
Sarah, age 5

Abigail, age 3
If pink was made for little girls,
then why do they wear blue?
Perhaps it is to match their eyes
Or maybe their tennis shoes.
--Anonymous, Age 8
What good is being cool if you can't wear a sombrero? --Hobbes (Calvin & Hobbes)
6 comments:
That is way too funny. Guess you know where we both shop. Did you like the black patent leather shoes Abigail was wearing? I think they add that little something special.:)
Cute PJ's (and the little girls wearing them aren't bad either)!
I don't think we've had any tinkerbell pajamas around here, which I really find surprising.
I love the fact that Abigail is cleaning the bathroom while wearing her dress shoes and pajamas. Although, I do have a tiara I occasionally wear while cleaning house. :)
Very cute girls in very cute pj's. And one should always dress to do housework --- or just not do it which is my personal choice.
I love the quote at the end.
I found that little poem a few years ago at Page One during Poetry Month (April). I wrote it down, just thinking it was clever. A little sassy, even. Now it reminds me of these two nieces, both of whom I think are pretty clever and quite sassy.
Post a Comment