Wednesday, March 22, 2006

This is how his brain works

Last night, I asked Paul to endorse a check because I would be going to the bank today. When I came downstairs this morning, I found the check with a sticky note on it, reading

To whom it may concern:

This is a good check. It is probably in my top 5 all time checks and I wholeheartedly endorse this check.

Sincerely,
El Pablo


I love that guy.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Well, actually sign the check or did he just leave the cute note?

Carrie said...

He did actually endorse the check for me. The note was just a bonus.

telfair said...

Ha! Ha!

With a husband with a sense of humor like that, your life is probably never dull.

Purple Girl said...

:::shaking head::: He is such a manchild.

And don't think that they're any different at 36, 42 or any other age I date. They are all manchildren.

Some are just more worth the patience than others.