Saturday, January 21, 2006

He made me do this


Lucky for both of us, he heals quickly.

Paul's toe after a recent run-in with his computer bag (the hard plastic wheel part not the soft bag part). We had to look at frequently (like every hour over a looooooong MLK weekend) to check the healing process. It's fine now. I'm sure you were terribly concerned.

Update: Paul said he'll be more than happy the post an "after" picture of his toe if anyone is interested. But if you aren't, I *totally* understand (and would really like to keep from posting any more pictures of my husband's feet on my blog).

3 comments:

Donna said...

Okay. I have to admit, I've always thought my BIL a little strange. Showing his toe on your blog just proves it!

Donna said...

Ho'w the toe?

Carrie said...

The toe is good--seems to have healed finely. He's still trying to convince me it was broken but I'm not buying it because I've had a broken toe. Then we get into war stories about our respective foot injuries (of course, his is worse just because he's a boy even though my toe really was broken and can now predict cold weather). It's never dull around our house, that's for sure.