Paul snapped that a few days ago but it's pretty much an every day occurence. He MUST get his furry little body between me and the computer. He does the same thing to Paul when P is on working on his computer--Jub MUST be on his lap. It really is a good thing he's cute. And, this time of year, the warm thing works in his favor as well.
Thursday, December 1, 2005
Not that he's jealous or anything
The cat, that is. When I started writing this, I had a cat sitting on one arm. Yes, apparently my cat has insecurity issues surrounding the laptop. Witness the picture below.
Paul snapped that a few days ago but it's pretty much an every day occurence. He MUST get his furry little body between me and the computer. He does the same thing to Paul when P is on working on his computer--Jub MUST be on his lap. It really is a good thing he's cute. And, this time of year, the warm thing works in his favor as well.
Paul snapped that a few days ago but it's pretty much an every day occurence. He MUST get his furry little body between me and the computer. He does the same thing to Paul when P is on working on his computer--Jub MUST be on his lap. It really is a good thing he's cute. And, this time of year, the warm thing works in his favor as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My cat is the same way, she has to be on top or infront of what ever I an doing. I ended up clearing a space on my desk for her to sit since she pushes everything out of her way anyways.
Ditto for me -- I used to have to lower my chair so she could sit on my lap, under the desk!
You have a beautiful cat, by the way...
Post a Comment