Wow--a week has gone by and I hadn't made it over here to write. That's not entirely true--I did try to get over here earlier and the computer froze. I'm not even sure what I was going to write about at that time. Something terribly exciting and important, I'm sure.
Finally finished reading The Robber Bride. LOVED it. Zenia is just evil. Definitely one of those characters you love to hate. I've got another book of Margaret Atwood's on my bookshelf that I need to read--a lovely hard cover copy of The Blind Assasin. I've tried starting it a couple of times but can't get any further than a few pages in. I probably just need to keep plugging away at it and not give up. Next on the list is Rebecca for my school book club and I'd like to reread Life of Pi. Such a great book and our discussion at book club brought up some things I didn't remember or recognize. I'm looking forward to the holiday breaks so I can schlub on the couch with a stack of books. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment