Monday, September 27, 2010

So Blogger went and changed on me...

What?  I take a 6-month hiatus from writing and now I can't figure the site out.  I have a blog post all written in my head complete with pictures and witty commentary.  Trying to figure out how to add the pictures.  Bear with me.  It may take a bit to get back in the swing of things.

6 comments:

The Steinman Squad said...

If it's any consolation, I think it changed in the last week. ;-) I'm so glad you're back too!!

Carrie said...

I have a Mac at home and it's not liking finding the individual photos. Keeps coming up with only the iPhoto option. It happens on Facebook as well but there is a Java uploader option. Will have to do a little more searching.

sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sara said...

At least you remembered your password! ;)

sara said...

I on the other hand can't figure out how to post a comment only ONCE. *sight*