Today's progress--The new door way from the living room into the guest room.
No more door into the hallway.
The doorway from the guest room into the hallway. It took me a second to realize that the carpenter had reused the drywall which is why the hallway door and the bedroom door were the correct colors. I'm going to repaint the guest room--not 100% on the color but I've found a couple I like. I'm debating using the color that was in the guest room in Baby's room. I like it.
Looking into the living room from the guest room.
The doorway from the guest room into the hallway. It took me a second to realize that the carpenter had reused the drywall which is why the hallway door and the bedroom door were the correct colors. I'm going to repaint the guest room--not 100% on the color but I've found a couple I like. I'm debating using the color that was in the guest room in Baby's room. I like it.
Looking into the living room from the guest room.
The cat is utterly confused by the changes that are currently taking place. Yesterday when Paul and I were finishing cleaning out the guest room and moving furniture, we left the door open and didn't scold the cat for going in the room. Up until then, that was always the "cat-free room" as a nicety to our guests and he was never allowed in the room. Yesterday and today both, he was standing in the middle of the room, meowing as if to get our attention to the fact that he was misbehaving. We just let him have his moment.And because I love playing with things like this, even though we don't actually own the sleeper & ottoman, this is the plan for the room layout when all is said and done.
2 comments:
Nice. A remodel is always exciting.
I guess I should leave FB every once in a while and check out the rest of the internet. I think this room is going to be so useful for you. I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Post a Comment