I was woken up at 5:00 this morning when the storm hit--lots of wind, lightning, thunder and rain. Because the weather was so late in getting to the area, the delay wasn't called until almost 6:00. I waited until 5:45 to get ready for work so I'm ready to go a good 2.5 hours before I need to leave for work today. Oh well. I just hope it doesn't become a snow day since the make-up days for those are added at the end of the school year, when I'll be on maternity leave.
And since I'm up and around, I thought I'd take advantage of the time to do a little blog updating, both here and at my (little known) book blog that has been commandeered for a school assignment this semester. The semester ends on Dec. 10 and my plan is to take the posts from there and move them to a blog for my school library. I've got a couple of book reviews and a journal entry that I need to catch up on by Thursday. I'm not taking a class next semester so after I'm finished with this, I'll be done with classwork until next June.
I liked this next series of pictures because it is such a common, and amusing, battle of the wills occurrence at our house. Anytime Paul sits down, the cat feels the immediate need to sit in Paul's lap. Typically Paul will acquiesce but occasionally, he just wants to be left alone. And poor Jub will put on his most pathetic look and sit right beside Paul, hoping that eventually Paul will give in. It was a new thing for Jub to sit on the footrest portion of the recliner.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, you do NOT look huge. You look adorably pregnant! :-)
Poor Jub. How can Paul refuse that look. (and YOU look adorable, and are so not huge!)
Post a Comment