Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Welcome to the new place
This was the conclusion I came to after mulling over what to do with the little blog. I started the other blog on a whim to blather on about me and my life. After a bit of thought and talking to Paul, I decided that the focus of the other blog was changing anyway since we've got a new focus in our lives. And voila--a new name and a new address for a blog. I've imported many of the posts from The Blue-Eyed Bookworm and well, the place doesn't look much different. I'm a creature of habit and I liked the simple lay-out of the other place. But the fonts are different colors because I'm crazy like that. And I'm still about alliteration hence the title. Now we just have to hope that the sonogram wasn't wrong or I'll be needing to change the name and address again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for sending me the link, I enjoy reading your blog. I'll be following this one now.
Do you mind if I let Betty Jansa know. She follows you also and I think really enjoys keeping up with all of us through you.
Not at all. You know my reasoning behind changing it and it wasn't to keep Betty from reading it.
Post a Comment