Imagine my delight when the link for a video about the Bibloburro came across my email today. There was also an article about the Biblioburro in the New York Times last fall. An elementary school teacher in Columbia operates a bookmobile with his donkeys and a bunch of books. This could totally be my next gig.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Another use for all the schooling
All the way through Ireland, Paul and I entertained ourselves by anthropomorphizing the donkeys we saw all through the countryside. And if could have brought one home with me, I would have.
Imagine my delight when the link for a video about the Bibloburro came across my email today. There was also an article about the Biblioburro in the New York Times last fall. An elementary school teacher in Columbia operates a bookmobile with his donkeys and a bunch of books. This could totally be my next gig.
Imagine my delight when the link for a video about the Bibloburro came across my email today. There was also an article about the Biblioburro in the New York Times last fall. An elementary school teacher in Columbia operates a bookmobile with his donkeys and a bunch of books. This could totally be my next gig.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It would beat being a greater at WalMart when you retire.
Now I understand Lances remark on Facebook. Also I learned a new word *anthropomorphize*. I would have used personification or personified but anthropomorphized is a good word too.
I would love to see you riding a donkey around Albuquerque reading to the children -- :)
Post a Comment