Monday, June 16, 2008

To Do

1. laundry!

2. call bank, credit card company

3. call neighbor about watering, packages while gone

3a. find spare house key for neighbor (gave to in-laws?)

4. Put hold on mail 6/19 - 7/2

5. cat to in-laws' house 6/18

6. check in online with Southwest on 6/18 at 12:20

7. transfer money to checking account

8. clean house (well, it was a good thought. . .)

9. return library books

10. JLA meeting, Tuesday 6:00

11. call JLA transfer

12. charge iPod, phone, camera batteries

13. Target for stuff needed for trip (toothpaste!)

14. pack

15. don't totally freak out before Friday**

**Not panicking; I will, however, get stressed and lose it at least once (usually directed at Paul because he's handy) in glorious fashion while preparing for a trip. Then I'm fine.

3 comments:

Patsy said...

I just went through your list and went check, check, oops, must do, check ----- Please don't panic. I think Sheri panicing will be all I can handle. :)

Patsy said...

Wednesday. :)

JUDI said...

Make sure you get to eat at Pret a Manger in London.

It's faux fast food and absolutely wonderful.

Have a fantastic time!!!