From a hesitant beginning when we wouldn't admit we liked each other, through one break-up that didn't stick, 18 months of long-distance dating, too many unnecessary fusses, some tears, one very hard time, and countless smiles, laughs, and good times, we celebrate eight years of marriage today.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
October 1995. The very beginning.
From a hesitant beginning when we wouldn't admit we liked each other, through one break-up that didn't stick, 18 months of long-distance dating, too many unnecessary fusses, some tears, one very hard time, and countless smiles, laughs, and good times, we celebrate eight years of marriage today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awe! Look at how cute you two are! Yer all dimples. :)
Happy Anniversary!
Awww! How cute are you guys! Happy Anniversary!
You guy look like you were all of 14. =) Happy anniversary!!
I was suprised to see how much Paul had changed when I found the picture this summer. I don't think I've changed much--I've got a few more wrinkles around the eyes. But Paul--he looks like a baby!
(And if you're doing the math, we were 20 and 23 when we started dating.)
Happy Anniversary! I saw it on my calendar and smiled. :)
Happy Anniversary! What a lovely picture of you both. Many happy returns!
Post a Comment