Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Loving the new A/C

He normally spends the better part of his days sulking under our bed--he's like a sullen teenager without a basement or room of his own to retreat to to play loud music and glare at us. Since the installation of the new A/C, he has been gracing us with his presence as it is cooler in the living room than under the bed. As much as he'd hate to admit it, Jubjub is a refrigerated air junkie.

3 comments:

telfair said...

Ha! My cat lays on her back like that when she's happy. (Or hot.)

Natalie said...

Oh, look at how much he loves and trusts you... he's exposing himself! ;) I had a cat that I'd rescued from an awful situation. I just stole him and took him home. He was distrusting of everyone, including me. After about six months, he started coming out from under the bed, the couch, the table, etc... This is when I knew he was becoming more trusting and felt safe.
Jubjub not only feels safe but he's loving being an indoor cat.
Feel the love!
:)

Carrie said...

Jubjub has made very few attempts to go outside in the 10 years we've had him. He's definitely spoiled to soft carpet and climate control.