I am enjoying the wonders of modern air conditioning.
And about the time the workers finished up with everything, a little rain shower came through and cooled it down. The ceiling fans are more than adequate this afternoon. I don't think it's supposed to be hot in ABQ until the end of the week.
But I've got refrigerated air and I'm going to use it. I think I'll use the oven tonight just because I can.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You go oven-girl. :)
The rain has been nice. It knocked all of those allergens out of the air. We've all been suffering from extremely high pine allergens here on the westside.
And... I haven't had to water my (non-existent) grass.
Enjoy the cool.
The Ed blog is taking off. The attention it is getting from all factions of our community has been almost overwhelming. Who know?
You are out of school and I'm suddenly thrust back into it. (Self-inflicted, I know.)
And I start my new job next Monday.
Woo!
I'm gonna want a PNM bill report next month. I wonder how much it will go up from your new a/c unit?
Stay cool...
:)
The word verification is really funny: ORCAKNOB
Sounds kinda whale personal, if you ask me. LOL
Oops. That should read, "Who Knew?"
Doh!
Paul's allergies were killing him last week with all the wind. I'm definitely not begruding the rain or cooler weather at all. Much better for my fair skin, easily-overheated self.
We're interested in what our PNM bill will be as well especially since we haven't had any A/C this year. As I'm rarely warm, I doubt I ever set the A/C temp too low. And Paul doesn't know how to work the programmable thermostat yet so I'm in charge of the house temperature until he figures it out. Heehee...
lol... keep him guessin' and hide the instructions!
Post a Comment